How long have you been cosplaying?
What was your first convention?
Anime North 2003
What was your first cosplay?
Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Do you feel you have a cosplay expertise? If so what would it be? (i.e. props, sewing etc.)
Drafting patterns and sewing
What have been your least and most expensive cosplays?
Least: Zoe from Firefly, Most: Akasha from Queen of the Damned
What is your favorite convention to attend?
Anime North and Hal-con
What is your dream convention to attend?
San Diego Comic Con
What is your dream cosplay?
Sombra from Overwatch
What do you hate about cosplay?
Unnecessary drama about “accuracy”
What do you love about cosplay?
Working with my hands, wearing my art
Tell us something cool!
Cosplaying got me into fashion design. It inspired me to start my own business creating wearable art.
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- BGN #116 I Bilquis Da Goddess and The State of Comedy - May 27, 2017
- The #BGNPlaylist Continues To Grow Featuring Orlando Jones, Jean Grae and Marc Bernardin! - May 26, 2017
- Gina Prince-Bythewood Directs “Silver Sable & Black Cat” And Rosario Dawson In Talks for “New Mutants” - May 25, 2017
- An Interview with Sebastian Jones President of Stranger Comics - May 23, 2017
- GET OUT is Coming to DVD and We’re Giving Away Copies! - May 22, 2017
- American Gods T-Shirt Giveaway! - May 21, 2017
- #BGNPodcast Extra – Bryan Fuller Gets Bloody at Vulture Festival - May 20, 2017
- BGN #115 I W Kamau Bell and Angie Thomas - May 20, 2017
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins The Ducktales Cast! - May 19, 2017
- The Jedi’s Greatest Warrior Charges Into Battle – MACE WINDU #1 - May 18, 2017