How long have you been cosplaying?
What was your first convention?
Anime North 2003
What was your first cosplay?
Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Do you feel you have a cosplay expertise? If so what would it be? (i.e. props, sewing etc.)
Drafting patterns and sewing
What have been your least and most expensive cosplays?
Least: Zoe from Firefly, Most: Akasha from Queen of the Damned
What is your favorite convention to attend?
Anime North and Hal-con
What is your dream convention to attend?
San Diego Comic Con
What is your dream cosplay?
Sombra from Overwatch
What do you hate about cosplay?
Unnecessary drama about “accuracy”
What do you love about cosplay?
Working with my hands, wearing my art
Tell us something cool!
Cosplaying got me into fashion design. It inspired me to start my own business creating wearable art.
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- BGN #112 I It’s Oprah! And Karen Pittman - April 22, 2017
- BGN interviews Makeup Artist Maggie Fung – Wondercon 2017 – “In What Universe” panelist - April 21, 2017
- BGN interviews Chris Villain – Wondercon 2017 – “In What Universe” moderator - April 20, 2017
- Critically Acclaimed ‘The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series – A New Frontier’ Continues in Episode 4 on April 25th - April 20, 2017
- Marvel Studios’ “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Takes Over Hollywood! - April 19, 2017
- #BGNPodcast LIVE at the Star Wars Celebration in Orlando - April 18, 2017
- Young Black Jetsetter Presents New Art & Travel Web Series ‘Where Art Thou’ - April 18, 2017
- “Page One” – Short Film About the Black Guy Who Dies First In Every Horror Movie - April 17, 2017
- BGN Movie Review: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - April 17, 2017
- BGN Talks: “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” Trailer REACTION and Review - April 16, 2017