How long have you been cosplaying?
What was your first convention?
Anime North 2003
What was your first cosplay?
Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Do you feel you have a cosplay expertise? If so what would it be? (i.e. props, sewing etc.)
Drafting patterns and sewing
What have been your least and most expensive cosplays?
Least: Zoe from Firefly, Most: Akasha from Queen of the Damned
What is your favorite convention to attend?
Anime North and Hal-con
What is your dream convention to attend?
San Diego Comic Con
What is your dream cosplay?
Sombra from Overwatch
What do you hate about cosplay?
Unnecessary drama about “accuracy”
What do you love about cosplay?
Working with my hands, wearing my art
Tell us something cool!
Cosplaying got me into fashion design. It inspired me to start my own business creating wearable art.
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- BGN #108 | The Big Sick, Alien, and BGN Live at SXSW - March 25, 2017
- “Dear White People” – Netflix Series at #SXSW - March 25, 2017
- Gemini Premiere Red Carpet at #SXSW! - March 25, 2017
- The Ministry of Silly Games: Monty Python’s Curious Foray into the World of Video Games - March 24, 2017
- Queen Of Hearts - March 23, 2017
- How Automation Could Make Life Worse for Women - March 23, 2017
- Free Fire Premiere at #SXSW! - March 22, 2017
- MKUAPod #8| Kinky, Coily Agents of STEM - March 22, 2017
- Baby Driver Red Carpet at #SXSW! - March 21, 2017
- Atomic Blonde Red Carpet at #SXSW! - March 21, 2017