How long have you been cosplaying?
What was your first convention?
Anime North 2003
What was your first cosplay?
Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Do you feel you have a cosplay expertise? If so what would it be? (i.e. props, sewing etc.)
Drafting patterns and sewing
What have been your least and most expensive cosplays?
Least: Zoe from Firefly, Most: Akasha from Queen of the Damned
What is your favorite convention to attend?
Anime North and Hal-con
What is your dream convention to attend?
San Diego Comic Con
What is your dream cosplay?
Sombra from Overwatch
What do you hate about cosplay?
Unnecessary drama about “accuracy”
What do you love about cosplay?
Working with my hands, wearing my art
Tell us something cool!
Cosplaying got me into fashion design. It inspired me to start my own business creating wearable art.
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Keiwi - February 23, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Spectra - February 22, 2017
- Get Out Red Carpet Premiere! - February 20, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Sailor Taurus aka Preying Mantis - February 20, 2017
- BGN #104 | Vice Principals and Feeding Hannibal - February 19, 2017
- BGN Book Giveaway: Parker Sisters - February 15, 2017
- Misty Knight’s Relaxed Bangs - February 15, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Khaleesi Cosplay - February 14, 2017
- #BGNPodcast Extra – Blerd Valentine’s - February 14, 2017
- VeryHair - February 13, 2017