How long have you been cosplaying?
What was your first convention?
Anime North 2003
What was your first cosplay?
Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Do you feel you have a cosplay expertise? If so what would it be? (i.e. props, sewing etc.)
Drafting patterns and sewing
What have been your least and most expensive cosplays?
Least: Zoe from Firefly, Most: Akasha from Queen of the Damned
What is your favorite convention to attend?
Anime North and Hal-con
What is your dream convention to attend?
San Diego Comic Con
What is your dream cosplay?
Sombra from Overwatch
What do you hate about cosplay?
Unnecessary drama about “accuracy”
What do you love about cosplay?
Working with my hands, wearing my art
Tell us something cool!
Cosplaying got me into fashion design. It inspired me to start my own business creating wearable art.
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- The 3rd Annual Black Girl Nerds of Color Meetup - July 25, 2017
- Software you must have on your PC - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Studios at #SDCC - July 23, 2017
- #SDCC Exclusive: It’s All About Stranger Things At Comic Con - July 23, 2017
- #SDCC Exclusive: Episode 1 Of The Defenders - July 23, 2017
- #SDCC Exclusive: Bright On Netflix - July 21, 2017
- A Wrinkle In Time Is Bursting With Promise - July 20, 2017
- Girls Trip Swag Pack Giveaway! - July 19, 2017
- We’ve Discovered The Easiest Way To Meet Black Girl Nerds - July 17, 2017
- Taraji P. Henson, 4C Hair For A Disney Princess And More At The D23 Expo! - July 14, 2017