I am super excited to attend the 2015 Blogging While Brown conference in Austin, TX June 19-20th! The two day conference which draws in a collective of Black bloggers and bloggers of color to meet and network with social media experts, speakers, and independent content creators to discuss how their influence has had an impact on our digital culture.
As an invited guest of AT&T, I will work closely with the Inspired Mobility campaign. AT&T Inspired Mobility is a conversation about how people are using Internet and mobile technology to enhance their inspirational experience. Our faiths and beliefs are just as diverse as our cultural experiences as well as how we elect to use our technology. If you are a live-tweeter, an e-reader, or a podcaster; being inspired to use new media to share and connect with an audience is what AT&T is establishing to its consumers.
In 2015, AT&T will host three main Inspired Mobility activities to encourage dialogue around the ways people use mobile and Internet technology to uplift and inspire.
Blogging While Brown
- AT&T is a sponsor of the 2015 Blogging While Brown conference, a premier conference that supports African American bloggers across the country.
- The sponsorship includes a partnership with a set of influential bloggers who will be reporting and sharing social content from all 2015 Inspired Mobility activities.
- To continue the 2015 conversation with key influencers and thought-leaders, AT&T will host three Google+ Hangouts in collaboration with church and technology expert, Jason Caston
- Each Hangout will feature a different topic around technology and inspiration
Social Media Sunday
- This year, AT&T is hosting a day for people across the country to use their mobile devices to share words and visuals of hope and inspiration
- Whether sharing quotes from a church service, or selfies from a peaceful moment on the lake, AT&T and its partners encourage people to participate in a nationwide conversation using the hashtag, #InspiredMobility
I will be there live-tweeting from the event with all of the latest updates and events from the conference. I will also be a participant on the Google Hangout chat with various influencers from Blogging While Brown.
You can use the hashtag #inspiredmobility on social media to share how you use Internet and mobile technology to engage with your communities and to enhance your inspirational experience. If you do not subscribe to a particular faith, you are more than welcome to participate and tell us how you use social media to connect with others who share your interests.
Visit http://tinyurl.com/InspiredMobility to learn more about Inspired Mobility and the research.