Academy award-winning actress Halle Berry is proving she’ll do whatever it takes to save her child in the forthcoming action-thriller, Kidnap.
In the first trailer for the film, Halle portrays a doting mom whose son is abducted during their day at the park. Halle’s character, however, will stop at nothing to get her son back — even if it means high-speed chases across highways, turning her back on the law, and fighting for their lives.
Take a look at the trailer below:
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Black Girl Nerds
- Mother’s Day 2017: TV Moms We’re Celebrating! - May 14, 2017
- BGN Movies: Top Ten Must-See Movies of Summer 2017! - May 10, 2017
- Marvel’s Monsters Unleashed Teams Up With The Black Eyed Peas! - April 30, 2017
- Star Wars Fan Flick The Force and The Fury Crushes Gender Boundaries With First Female Sith! - April 29, 2017
- Entrepreneur Stacy Malone Snags Lead Role in “Blasian” Romantic Comedy! - April 12, 2017
- OWN’S Popular Game Bold Moves Adds Greenleaf Spin! - April 8, 2017
- “BLACK PANTHER: A NATION UNDER OUR FEET – PART ELEVEN” FEATURING “DON’T FRONT” FROM RECORDING ARTIST, BAS - April 7, 2017
- Truth Awards 2017: Loretta Devine, Same Fine, and Tracey Norman Among Honorees - March 8, 2017
- Tune in For Essence’s ‘Black Women in Hollywood Awards’ on OWN - March 2, 2017
- Delilah Blast: The New Era of Steampunk! - March 2, 2017