We all love Nick Fury, and our favorite spy is launching a new series in April which was just announced today from Marvel. In a release, they reveal some back story as well as the team behind the new comic!
An-all new era for Marvel’s premier super spy begins here as Robinson and ACO bring you single-issue spy-fy adventures! Whether it’s aboard a speeding train, in the underwater city of Atlantis or even the surface of the moon – Fury gets the job done! His first mission? A trip to the beautiful French Riviera! Only this is no vacation. Amid the bright casino lights and beautiful picturesque vistas, there’s something foul at play. Let the complex dance of espionage and spy craft begin! Only, Nick Fury may have finally met his match in the form of the mysterious Frankie Noble, Agent of Hydra!
Every issue: New mission. High-tech weapons. Higher stakes espionage. Non-stop action. He’ll dare any danger. He’ll fight any foe. He is…Nick Fury! And he’s exploding into comic shops everywhere in the can’t-miss NICK FURY #1 – on sale this April!
NICK FURY #1
Written by JAMES ROBINSON
Art & Cover by ACO
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Oshare Cosplay - February 24, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Keiwi - February 23, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Spectra - February 22, 2017
- Get Out Red Carpet Premiere! - February 20, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Sailor Taurus aka Preying Mantis - February 20, 2017
- BGN #104 | Vice Principals and Feeding Hannibal - February 19, 2017
- BGN Book Giveaway: Parker Sisters - February 15, 2017
- Misty Knight’s Relaxed Bangs - February 15, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Khaleesi Cosplay - February 14, 2017
- #BGNPodcast Extra – Blerd Valentine’s - February 14, 2017