Today, Thursday, December 1st at 3PM ET, tune in here and join Marvel’s Director of Content Development, Sana Amanat, and writer Margaret Stohl (Mighty Captain Marvel, Black Widow: Red Vengeance, Black Widow: Forever Red) as they join host Walter Hickey, and Fusion.com Entertainment Editor, Isha Aran, as they dive into the repercussions of Marvel’s CIVIL WAR II #7.
As the Marvel Universe reels from the events of the first six issues, sides have been drawn, battles have been fought, but it all comes down to this. Captain Marvel versus Iron Man over the future of the Marvel Universe, one of the biggest battles in Marvel history!
· Monthly livestream brings fans an in-depth conversation from the voices behind CIVIL WAR II
· Every episode follows the release of the most recent issue of Marvel’s CIVIL WAR II, and will pair Marvel representatives with some of today’s top thought leaders in the fields of entertainment, technology, and politics about how CIVIL WAR II, and the Marvel Universe, is shaped by the continuous conversations and narrative of the world around us.
· Hosted by FiveThirtyEight’s Walt Hickey, accompanied by some of the top creative Marvel minds.
· Streamed live from ABC News Headquarters in NYC and is available to watch on ABC News digital platforms on desktop, mobile, social & OTT as well as Marvel’s Facebook page.
· In its seventh installment, the first couple of episodes of “Marvel’s Civil War II Livestream” brought together writer Brian Michael Bendis (Civil War II, Invincible Iron Man, Spider-Man), Marvel’s Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada, Marvel’s Editor in Chief, Axel Alonso, and more as they discussed the current state of the Marvel Universe and how it sets the stage for what is to come in CIVIL WAR II and the future of the Marvel Universe.
o Watch the most recent episode of “Marvel’s Civil War II Livestream” now:
What's Your Reaction?
Jamie Broadnax is the creator of the online community for Black women called Black Girl Nerds. Jamie has appeared on MSNBC's The Melissa Harris-Perry Show and The Grio's Top 100. Her Twitter personality has been recognized by Shonda Rhimes as one of her favorites to follow. She is a member of the Critics Choice Association and executive producer of the Black Girl Nerds Podcast.