I’m too old for this *insert explicative here*. I’ve reached a point in my adulthood where I have to don’t have time for a truckload of *insert second explicative here*. I’m not quite certain why there are men with dating profiles who are “not serious” or “just looking” and you are in your thirties and forties. Seriously dude? You’re not interested in a monogamous committed relationship and you’re 36 years old?
I apologize for writing in Twitter hashtag speak. Force of habit.
I know this may offend some men of a certain age, but it must be said. If you are in your late thirties, and you are just looking for “the hookup” or a “casual encounter”, then you should just circumvent the whole online dating process and just hire yourself a private escort. Yeah I said it. I know that may sound a bit harsh, but why should a respectful girl who wants to find a husband, have to search for a needle in a haystack in order to find a guy who wants the same things she wants?
It shouldn’t be this difficult to find the right guy, and I’m starting to wonder if I should give up the online route and just get my butt out of the house and go out there become the social butterfly I’ve always aspired to be. I’m not sure where to go and what steps to take to shed off my introverted shell and reveal my inner extrovert. However, the saga continues as I search for Mr. Right, and diligently weed out all of the Mr. Right Nows.
Image courtesy of [image creator name] / FreeDigitalPhotos.netClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Black Girl Nerds
- The 3rd Annual Black Girl Nerds of Color Meetup - July 25, 2017
- Software you must have on your PC - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Studios at #SDCC - July 23, 2017
- #SDCC Exclusive: It’s All About Stranger Things At Comic Con - July 23, 2017
- #SDCC Exclusive: Episode 1 Of The Defenders - July 23, 2017
- #SDCC Exclusive: Bright On Netflix - July 21, 2017
- A Wrinkle In Time Is Bursting With Promise - July 20, 2017
- Girls Trip Swag Pack Giveaway! - July 19, 2017
- We’ve Discovered The Easiest Way To Meet Black Girl Nerds - July 17, 2017
- Taraji P. Henson, 4C Hair For A Disney Princess And More At The D23 Expo! - July 14, 2017