It’s always wonderful to see the diaspora spread throughout the digital space. It’s even better to see them expand and grow in functionality and form.
Users of the updated version of Igbo101 are invited to take part in a quest to acquire a piece of property–or ‘Ala’ (“land” in Igbo). This includes over a dozen lessons and games spread across 4 levels.
Igbo101 is set in 4 levels called Kingdoms with about 16 topics spread across the levels. Each topic has a companion game tied to it. Users are expected to learn each lesson to acquire the gift of Amamiihe, which means Wisdom or Knowledge in Igbo. With acquired knowledge, users can then proceed to play games to test his/her skills and earn points. Each game play ends with the acquisition of stars. 5 Stars are required in each to unlock special Gallery items. These Gallery items represent different Igbo cultural symbols and information to further deepen users’ knowledge about Igbo Culture.
The updated Igbo101 app offers users various benefits including:
- Immersive and interactive learning via colorful graphics, text, voice and sounds
- Performance indicators through the games
- Share functionalities for adult beginners who use it
- Fun and engaging learning experience
Give it a go, this free app is compatible with all devices!
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- “The Mars Generation” Review - May 8, 2017
- Comic Review: Eternal Empire #1 - May 3, 2017
- Steven Universe Returns This Month - May 3, 2017
- Gunslingers, to me: The Dark Tower Trailer - May 3, 2017
- The Bordelons are Back: Queen Sugar Teaser Trailer - April 27, 2017
- “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” First Look Images & Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2017
- “Hermione Granger and the Quarter Life Crisis” Returns April 19 - April 17, 2017
- Killjoys Season 3 Teaser Trailer - April 16, 2017
- Killjoys Returns In June - April 14, 2017
- The Khem Fest Con Report: Full STEAM Ahead - April 13, 2017