It’s always wonderful to see the diaspora spread throughout the digital space. It’s even better to see them expand and grow in functionality and form.
Users of the updated version of Igbo101 are invited to take part in a quest to acquire a piece of property–or ‘Ala’ (“land” in Igbo). This includes over a dozen lessons and games spread across 4 levels.
Igbo101 is set in 4 levels called Kingdoms with about 16 topics spread across the levels. Each topic has a companion game tied to it. Users are expected to learn each lesson to acquire the gift of Amamiihe, which means Wisdom or Knowledge in Igbo. With acquired knowledge, users can then proceed to play games to test his/her skills and earn points. Each game play ends with the acquisition of stars. 5 Stars are required in each to unlock special Gallery items. These Gallery items represent different Igbo cultural symbols and information to further deepen users’ knowledge about Igbo Culture.
The updated Igbo101 app offers users various benefits including:
- Immersive and interactive learning via colorful graphics, text, voice and sounds
- Performance indicators through the games
- Share functionalities for adult beginners who use it
- Fun and engaging learning experience
Give it a go, this free app is compatible with all devices!
Copyright 2017 Black Girl Nerds
- The Alt-Right Doesn’t Corner the Market On Alt Facts - March 24, 2017
- “Untold Story of Me+U” Teaser Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Best of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - March 18, 2017
- New “American Gods” Trailer - March 16, 2017
- Bill and the Doctor “Get In” Next Month - March 14, 2017
- AMC’s Hit “Preacher” Returning In Summer - March 13, 2017
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Official Trailer - March 10, 2017
- Deadpool 2 Teaser Trailer Has a Story To Tell - March 4, 2017
- NEW Guardians of the Galaxy II Trailer - March 1, 2017
- #28DaysOfBlackCosplay: Orfea Nera/Liam - February 28, 2017