New episodes of Cartoon Network’s critically acclaimed Steven Universe return with a special five-night event beginning Monday, May 8 at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) with Lion 4: Alternate Ending. In the episode, Steven goes on a quest to find what a magical key unlocks. Fans can ‘See It First’ with all five episodes available on the Emmy-winning Cartoon Network app on Friday, May 5.
Check out the sneak peak above and the listings below!
New episodes premiere Monday, May 8 at 7 p.m. (ET/PT).
- Monday, May 8: “Lion 4: Alternate Ending” – Lion coughs up a magical key, and Steven goes on a quest to find what it unlocks.
- Tuesday, May 9: “Doug Out” – Steven and Connie join Connie’s father on a stake out.
- Wednesday, May 10: “The Good Lars” – Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.
- Thursday, May 11: “Are You My Dad?” – People are disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.
- Thursday, May 11: “I Am My Mom” – Steven struggles to fix his mistakes.
What's Your Reaction?
C R Sparrow wants desperately to throw off the shackles of wage slavery and live a life of leisure. Unfortunately, she hasn’t quite figured out how to turn her encyclopedic knowledge of Star Trek Deep Space Nine or deftness at playing Bioware RPGs on the easiest setting into a fortune. She’s still working on it though. Sci-fi/Fantasy blerd with a strong affinity for binging television shows and having lots of feelings about them.